Mike Higgins put this look together based in an important spring color: gray. He has a double button peacoat. He added a pop of red with a great shirt from our friends at Frank & Oak and did a double pop with the blue sole shoes. This spring… pop some color!
Where to wear? Styled up with the bow tie this is a fresh look for a dressed up dinner.
- Start: herringbone gray pants; from Alex Maine
- Add: red chambray shirt; from Frank & Oak
- Detail: gray peacoat; from H&M
- Detail: gray bow tie; from H&M
- Shoe: gray suede wingtip; from jcp