Jeremy Ash always has a style that fits. Let’s talk about fit in a blazer.
- First, you should be comfortable.
- Second, the ‘seam’ at the shoulder should be right where your shoulder drops off to your arm.
- Third, blazers a shorter and tighter fitting than they used to be. Just like your jeans and pants.
- Fourth, if you are a bigger guy you can wear a jacket that is a little bigger. Just don’t get it too long because baggy isn’t cool.
- Fifth, don’t forget a pocket square!
- Finally, wear a blazer when you need to head out and impress. It will work!