You aren’t in college anymore and we hope your not living in your parents basement. It’s time to upgrade your style where you live. Take down the beer, Seinfield and girl posters and get rid of the milk crates. We will help you figure out how to put stuff in your space that will impress people; instead of making people feel sorry for you.
We like the style direction from West Elm called The New Heritage. This actually applies to your clothing style as well as your place.
“Tradition is more than a retreat to the past. It’s a tether that ties us to where we came from, but gives us the length and leeway to discover where we’re going.”
Follow us on Fridays for #DapperSpace so you can make your upgraded space happen in 2014. Here is the room priority list to help you think about getting started.
- Living Room or main living space; this is what everyone sees
- Guest Bathroom; at some point your friends end up there
- Your Bedroom; hopefully an occasional “guest” will notice
- Other Bedroom; it doesn’t have to be a storage room
- Dining Room or eating space; don’t leave it empty but not a priority
- Kitchen; this is last because we probably only use the fridge and micro