We were shopping with one of our upcoming models as he said, “this store is great!” We explained that it’s not the store but the style that matters. We have never walked through a store and thought everything was in style and dapper. It’s the same reason we don’t recommend brands because everything under a certain brand may not be dapper stylish.
- Find solid oxfords, summer plaids, gingham and chambray
- Donate anything with tattoo prints or screen prints
- Find dark wash slim leg jeans, british khaki slim leg chinos and shorts that are above the knee
- Donate anything with bulky cargo pockets, jeans with embroidery on the back pockets and anything baggy
- Find wingtips, chukka desert boots, topsider deck shoes and loafers
- Donate anything with a square toe, bowling shoes worn out shoes
- Only wear gym shoes to the gym not out to dinner
- Find Dapper Details like a cool knit tie, navy blazer, classic Ray-Ban sunglasses and pocket squares
- Don’t show your white tee or your boxers and don’t wear ball caps out for drinks.