Our friends at Combatant Gentlemen shared some of their style with us for a shoot with Dapper Guy Devon Shurden. We are solid impressed with this site because they have Style Basics with a great fit. They also fit the budget so we still have Friday night funds for some Dapper Drinks. Since it’s now winter we layered up each outfit to show how layers and details make a difference.
- Start: Chinos in Chocolate from Combat Gent
- Add: Gingham shirt in Blue from Combat Gent
- Detail: Woven tie in Orange from J. Crew
- Shoes: Work boot light by Clark’s
- Layer: Robert Graham jacket