Our friends at Combatant Gentlemen shared some of their style with us for a shoot with Dapper Guy Devon Shurden. We are solid impressed with this site because they have Style Basics with a great fit. They also fit the budget so we still have Friday night funds for some Dapper Drinks. Since it’s now winter we layered up each outfit to show how layers and details make a difference. Earth colors are always a good combo; like the green, blue and brown here.
- Start: Chinos in Navy from Combat Gent
- Add: Dress shirt in Green from Combat Gent
- Detail: Woven tie from our style closet
- Shoes: Wingtips from Devon’s closet
- Layer: Basic Cardigan from H&M