During the holidays, a well-stocked (and styled) bar can spice up any party and elevate the look of the entire room. NYC-based mixologist Christy Pope teamed up with HomeGoods to create three custom drink recipes this holiday season, with bar carts to match! Pick your Dapper Holiday Party style – Rustic Modern, Masculine Retro and Sparkle.
MAPLE TAP RECIPE
GLASS: Rocks Glass, available at HomeGoods for $4.99.
GARNISH: Clove Studded Orange Half Wheel
1. Measure all ingredients into a mixing tin.
2. Add ice, cap shaker, and shake until properly chilled and diluted.
3. Uncap shaker, and strain over fresh ice into a Rocks glass.
4. Garnish with a Clove Studded Orange Half Wheel.
POMEGRANATE APPLE PUNCH*
GLASS: Martini/Punch Glass, available at HomeGoods for $3.99.
GARNISH: Star Anise
1. Measure ingredients into a mixing glass and then add ice
2. Shake vigorously until chilled
3. Strain into a chilled Wine/Punch glass (over ice optional)
4. Garnish with Star Anise
*For a delicious virgin option, substitute with Apple Cider and Orange Juice!
TINSEL TIME RECIPE
GLASS: Martini Glass, available at HomeGoods for $3.99
GARNISH: Lemon Twist or Sprig of Rosemary
1. Measure ingredients into a mixing tin and still for chill and dilution
2. Strain into a Martini glass and add Brut Sparkling Wine
3. Garnish with a Lemon Twist or Rosemary Sprig