We are all about putting menswear Style Basics in your closet. They will last longer than a trend and they can be used to create many different looks. Here is a brief list of things you should have in your closet.
Dapper Pointer: fit is the most important! If you have a slim waist then you need to buy slim fit shirts and pants. You will look much better than having baggy pants.
- Jeans; dark wash
- Chinos; khaki is first then a navy
- Oxford shirt; white is first then blue
- Plaid shirt; lumberjack inspired this fall
- Denim or Chambray shirt; wear it with the chinos but probably not the jeans
- Henley shirt; this is a casual basic to layer
- Chukka boots; wear them with almost anything
- Converse Chucks; white is the top trending color but black is classic
- Wingtips; wear them with chinos, suits or even jeans
- Blazer: find one you like, that fits and goes with your chinos
- Tie: find a couple you like; we suggest fabric which isn’t shiny and business-like