Just because it is fall doesn’t mean every cocktail has to be heavy or spicy. Our Dapper Bartender Brady Hess created a refreshing cocktail. It seems appropriate for day drinking!
1.5 oz Gin
0.5 oz Lemon juice
2-4 dashes Peach bitters
We are going to walk you through the steps to create this cocktail correctly with a few bartender tips.
- Measure the ingredients, except club soda, into a cocktail shaker (don’t put ice in first)
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes
- Shake for about 10 seconds
- Strain into a Hiball glass (don’t put ice in first)
- Fill the glass with ice cubes
- Fill the glass with club soda
- Shave off a piece of lemon peel for garnish
- Rub the rim of the glass with the lemon peel and twist to express the oils over the cocktail
- Add the lemon peel to the cocktail as garnish
Serve and enjoy.
arrive in style! The Dapper Style reminds you to celebrate responsibly.