Steve Greenstein travels a lot for his job. We asked him about the 5 things he has to have with him when he travels.
1. A mini flat-iron, I literally won’t leave home without it!
2. Lip balm, I can go days without using it but the minute I don’t have it on me my lips feel immediately chapped.
3. Eye drops, I live in 98% humidity in Florida so the minute I get off of a plane my eyes react to the drier air.
4. Bluetooth headphones, I listen to podcasts and use my travel time for self-improvement and learning new things
5. Gum – Nobody likes dragon breath!
Read our interview with Steve HERE